21 Culm Close, Bideford, EX39 4AX
This end of terraced, two bedroom, house is an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to get on to the property ladder with Hastoe. It is being sold under the shared ownership scheme whereby you purchase a share in the property and pay a reduced rent on the remaining Hastoe equity.
Term remaining on lease: 117 years
Garage and off street parking
Kitchen: 9’4 x 7’11 / 2.84cm x 2.41cm
Fitted units with built in electric oven
Four ring gas hob with extractor hood
Living Room: 14’8 x 11’5 / 4.47m x 3.48m
French doors leading to garden
Bathroom: 6’5 x 5’8 / 1.95m x 1.72m
White three piece suite
Over bath shower
Bedroom 1: 11’5 x 11’3 / 3.48m x 3.43
En-suite shower room
Bedroom 2: 9’7 x 8’ / 2.92m x 2.44m
Garden: 32’1 x 27’5 / 9.78m x 8.36m
Fully enclosed garden with patio, lawn and path leading to gate
Full Market Price: £152,000
Minimum Share: 40%
Share Value: £60,800
Monthly Rent: £134.80
Service Charge PCM (including buildings insurance): £8.37
Total Monthly Charge: £143.17
Next rental increase: April 2018
- Be a first time buyer or not currently own a property.
- Demonstrate you meet the minimum income requirements.
- Demonstrate a deposit sufficient to obtain a mortgage for the property.
- Have a local connection to the area.
- Be registered with your Help to Buy agent